Friday, October 8, 2010

Free Halloween Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers

Halloween is in the AIR!  I'm totally stoked to get my Halloween stuff out and start decorating.  Maybe tomorrow morning!  If I do, look for the post on my other blog... Pixeltrashamania.  For directions on how to print and cut out these cupcake wrappers, go under the header labeled "Cupcake Printables" above. You will also find LOTS more freebie cupcake wrappers.  If you use these, please send me an email with pictures!  I'd love to see!



 Cupcake toppers.  Just glue to a toothpick and stick them into your icing!

More traditional toppers to glue/tape to toothpicks and top those cupcakes cutely!

May I also suggest? 
This stand would be perfect for these Halloween cupcakes!

I'd love to make these chocolate covered pretzels look like theirs (probably couldn't!) and stick them in the tops of the cupcakes as cupcake toppers.

Or how about these guys stuck right into the icing and sticking out of the cupcakes with the cupcake wrappers on them?  Cute!


Oh... and if I only had the MONEY... check this out! I love a cake stand and this one would be AWESOME!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again...you've done it! These are so adorable and will go PERFECTLY with the cute and colorful Halloween sprinkles I bought at Hobby Lobby the other day. TFS!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Whoa... these are gorgeous! Thanks so much for this, I'll be linking.

Rikelle said...

These are great! Pinning these. Thanks so much for sharing!

lemondedis said...

je les adore !!!... je cherche des freebies sur le Net pour les partager, pour l'instant sur Pinterest (où j'ai déjà plus de 13000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits), en attendant l'ouverture de mon propre site, et je vais vite poster le lien pour que tout le monde puisse télécharger et utiliser votre jolie création !... merci pour le partage, Is... (si vous voulez voir ce que je fais, c'est là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ )




Blog Widget by LinkWithin