Saturday, October 22, 2011

Free Halloween Printables

Hello, Friends!  I wanted to take the time to make new cupcake wrappers this year, but I haven't had time, so I am reposting these from last year.  Just right click on them to print.  I tested this and it worked on my computer.

Witch hat toppers!  Just add a toothpick and stick into your cupcake icing.

Cute cupcake toppers... same thing.  Add a toothpick and stick.  These are larger than this when printed out.

If you would like to see my cookies from last year, pop over to this page to see them all plus get some tips on where to find the decorations for cookie baking.

and if you need a cute party appetizer for that great Halloween bash you or a friend is having, check out these mini-cheeseball appetizers.



I hope you have a spooky Halloween!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carmen.Artesana said...

Gracias,me los llevo para compartir en mi blog!!por supuesto dire de donde los he encontrado,Un saludo.




Blog Widget by LinkWithin